Larissa had a great birthday last month. It was all about Spiderman, Batman, and Pirates...mostly pirates. Months ago she asked for spiderman cake and batman plates, and she never changed her mind. For her birthday, Grandma Rose and Aunt Tori took Larissa to D-land for the morning. Her favorite ride was the Pirates of the Carribean. Later in the day, there was a family BBQ celebrating her birthday and Kaitlyn's baptism. Larissa received presents galore, spiderman toys, batman toys, pirate's booty, and more. Her favorite presents, though, were the treasure chest and "pirate boots" from Grandma Sharla. Grandma tried to actually find boots, but didn't have any luck -- it being summer. So she bought black Shaq tennis shoes and called them boots. Larissa's fine with that. She wears her "pirate boots" every day. Here's one of the few pics I took that day. Guess I was busy with the food...

Here are the birthday interview questions I asked Larissa--
Who is your hero?
SpidermanWhat instrument do you want to learn to play?
GuitarWhat do you want to be when you grow up?
Fire FighterIf you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
The moviesWhat's your favorite--
Food?
Spaghetti (I think it's cantaloupe)
Color?
GreenThing to do?
Build Treasure Chests (just did that Sat)
TV show?
Phineas and ferbTemple?
RedlandsAnimal?
CrocodileAnything else you want to say about yourself?
"Brenna doesn't like me." I tried to assure her Brenna does like her, but Brenna was standing next to me and said, "No I don't" Hopefully it doesn't last.

Ahhh...Larissa's signature hair style. She won't let me put anything in her hair and 5 minutes after I comb it, it's a tangled mess. Good thing she has that cute face to make up for the bad hair days.

A couple weeks ago, she decided to roast her hot dog in front of the fire. What a crack up!
Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment