Indecision is definitely one of my weaknesses. I started out with a paper I wanted to use, then saw another one I thought would make a cute card. As I was looking for a stamp to use for the card, I came across this cute tree and some red crystals...that changed things completely. Eventually, this is the card that evolved.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Mojo Monday...FINALLY decided to join in the fun
I've been following Mojo Monday for quite awhile. It's fun to see the different cards that come from one sketch. Finally, I decided to play along. Here's how it turned out...

Indecision is definitely one of my weaknesses. I started out with a paper I wanted to use, then saw another one I thought would make a cute card. As I was looking for a stamp to use for the card, I came across this cute tree and some red crystals...that changed things completely. Eventually, this is the card that evolved.
Indecision is definitely one of my weaknesses. I started out with a paper I wanted to use, then saw another one I thought would make a cute card. As I was looking for a stamp to use for the card, I came across this cute tree and some red crystals...that changed things completely. Eventually, this is the card that evolved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is a great first Mojo card and it made me smile!
very pretty
Love it!
Post a Comment