Saturday, September 12, 2009

Girls Day Out

Last week I looked at the calendar and saw that my daughter had written "Disneyland" in Friday's square. With a question mark in my head, I went about my business. Then I saw it on the table-the school calendar, and it clicked. I had told Kaitlyn and Brenna that when summer was over, and they had a minimum day, I would take them to Disneyland. Kaitlyn had done her own research and scheduled the event for us. She was helping me keep my word.

So, it started out as a Disneyland trip with Kaitlyn, Brenna and myself. Then I remembered I don't have parking on my pass, so I invited Rose, my mil, to come. Tori took half a day off work to come too, and with that many adults there was no reason Larissa couldn't come . So our girls day out was born.

My girls were great -no complaining, and the lines were short. That, combined, made for a fun day. Here are a few pics:

It was Brenna and Kaitlyn's first trip to Toon Town. They had a blast!

Checking out Mickey's House.

When the fish started going up, her face had a look of pleasant surprise, and she let out an "ohhh!"

We ended the day with dinner and a carousel ride at California Adventure. I would have been better off without that ride, but the girls enjoyed it.
More fun memories made.

No comments: