Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Card Club
I've been bringing home some mighty cute cards from card club lately. Take a look at my collection from August's get together:

Summer made this really cute fancy fold card. Loving the soft filter look it has? That's courtesy of little fingerprints on the lens.
Chere made this sweet spinner card. The folded flower rolls along that oval cut out, revealing "happy birthday" underneath.
Jen made this buckle card. That striped paper at the bottom is "buckled" into the oval cutout. You pull the paper out to open the card. Clever.
This was my card. It's a spinner too. Looking at the picture now, I realize I didn't get the zoom tag in straight. I added it after the fact, and was having difficulty getting enough adhesive up to fit the tag in. I think it turned out cute. I'm thinking of making more for Cards for Heros, an organization that sends letters to soldiers as well as homemade cards for the soldiers to send home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun! They are all gorgeous!
Those are amazing!!!
Laura, Those are the CUTEST cards!! I always loved the cards I got at card club. I just wish I was more qualified to be in the club. I miss card making, I haven't spent quality time with my craft supplies for way too long.
Post a Comment