Sunday, February 15, 2009

Snow Much Fun


Yesterday, we headed up to Oak Glen to play in the snow. For Camila and Kaleb it was their first experience with snow.


Larissa was the first of my kids to brave the sled. She loved it (even if it doesn't look like it)! Can you tell she takes playing seriously?


The sled looked too dangerous to Kaitlyn, so she stuck to snowball fights. Look at that mega snowball she made. They were all like that.


Brenna also tried out sledding, and liked it. In fact, she went down all by herself while everyone was eating donuts and drinking hot chocolate. No one noticed her struggling to bring herself and the saucer up the hill. She eventually made it up, but poor girl! I felt bad when she walked up to us sad and exhausted. I had been doing head counts, but I wasn't paying attention to actual activity. Luckily, kids are resilient.


Everyone went home happy. Yea!

2 comments:

paige dahlke said...

I just saw that picture of kaleb. He is a rather handsome kid. He has got a good mixture of McCormick and Dahlke genes.

paige dahlke said...

Kirk Dahlke said that by the way