Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mommies, Inc.

Last month, I thought about creating a site where my creative friends and I could showcase the crafts we sell. The thinking being, that, if we all post our items on the blog, plus a link to the mommies inc blog on our own blogs, that's some good networking. This month, I actually did it. So, if you'd like to post your wares, let me know and I'll add you as an author. If I don't know you, or if you aren't referred by someone I know, then I won't feel comfortable adding you. The blog can be accessed through the link at the right or go to www.sewsoftblankets.blogspot.com

6 comments:

The Carroll's said...

Oh can I add something? I've been making 'ribbon purses' Holly & julie both got one for Christmas this year. I think they're pretty cool.

{sara} said...

This is a great idea! I make beaded socks...you know, beads crocheted on the edge where lace would go? I need to make a couple pairs, but would love to post them!

Holly said...

Laura - those blankets are fabulous!!!! You are so creative!

FYI - Jenn's ribbon purses are great - I'll have to show you mine one of these days.

Lizzy said...

What a great idea Luara. You really are soooo crafty!

Lizzy said...

Really, I do know how to spell your name. :)

~Star~ said...

Laura your blankets are such a wonderful idea and they are so cute,good luck!!! do you know that i love making blankets too?