Thursday, January 15, 2009

The girls wanted to give me something good for my birthday--jewelry. I took them to JCPenney and let them choose from among the boxed sets. That way, they could put the lid on their presents of choice, so I wouldn't see them until the right time. Matching their personalities, Kaitlyn bought me a butterfly pendant, Brenna chose a large, bright, bold teal piece, and Larissa chose an abstract, large love key chain. Since Kaleb didn't get to pick anything out for me, he showed me a new trick instead.


He climbed the stairs! Time to get the gates out.





As a gift to myself, I decided to take up Disney on their free ticket offer. Tori and Holly both have annual passes, so we headed down there after work. We ate at the Blue Bayou, and rode a couple rides. It was great not having to worry about keeping track of a little one. And at the end of the night, when I went to get my annual pass (my mil Rose upgraded the ticket for me as my present), we were even made honorary citizens of Disneyland! (sort of)

1 comment:

adriandgreg said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't believe how big your little boy is. He is very cute. Miss ya.