
Kaleb is growing up. Last month I set Kaleb in his crib and left to do something. When I came back a minute later, he was sitting up in bed, happy as could be. A week after that, he pulled himself up to standing on a basket. I thought it was a fluke, until I went to the market one day. After running errands all morning, he was tired of sitting in the basket and Larissa was just tired. So I put Larissa in the seat and carried Kaleb. I had to put him down for a minute, and when I turned around, he was standing! Other milestones -- He scoots, his third tooth came in, he took a bath without crying, he says "mama" &" hi" (while raising arm). I'm don't think he really knows what he's saying, but being a proud mommy, I'll claim them as words.

No comments:
Post a Comment