
The association I live in was hosting a Santa and shopping event, and being inspired by other mommy friends who sell their creations, I decided to sign up. I have never sold my crafts, and have never even been to a boutique, so I was a bit nervous (very, actually). Luckily, Lindsey and Megan agreed to accompany me on Saturday and sale their wares as well. They were my "security blanket" and my intro into craft fairs. It was definitely a learning experience. I feel like I could do it on my own now. But why, when having friends along is so much better.
Living in Loma Linda, I learned from and was impressed with the ways so many stay at home moms found to bring in a little extra income using the skills, hobbies and talents they had. Thanks for the lessons, ladies.

3 comments:
Looks like you had lots of cute items. I hope it was successful!
Are Kirk and Paige living in OK? I just went on their blog. Did he join the army? You know, I really haven't talked to you for a long time. (Derek was just saying that the only one of your kids he can keep straight is Kaitlyn -- I think he ought to be able to figure Kaleb out, too...)
How nice are you??!! You're items are adorable and I think at a bigger boutique they will be selling off the table so fast! Thanks for inviting us! It was fun to go!
Also- your Christmas looked like so much fun! I'm glad that your kids didn't get letters from Santa this year!!
Post a Comment