Monday, November 3, 2008

What's New

Kaitlyn brought me home a reminder from school. Thought it was good for everyone.



Kaitlyn is doing great at her new school. She's still timid, but likes her teacher, and is doing well. Brenna is loving school as well--not surprising. We walk Kaitlyn to school in the morning. It's only a little over a mile round trip, but the trip home wears me out (more emotionally than physically) . They love going TO school, but no one wants to leave. I find myself carrying one in the bjorn, pushing one in the stroller, and trying to keep the third walking either by cajoling, distraction or hand holding -- all up hill (really). Here's a picture of the path:

Nice view, don't you think? I'm definitely enjoying the trails--feel lucky to live next to one.

Uncle Joseph took the kids trick or treating on Halloween. It's fun being in a neighborhood with lots of trick or treaters. We gave out over 200 pieces of candy, and had to stop because we ran out. While the girls were out and about the neighborhood, Kaleb was home with me.

Here's the girls. They didn't want to stop treating.

4 comments:

Stjerne said...

Awww, they look adorable. I love the sign to vote, very cute.

Lizzy said...

Kaleb is growing up so fast. he looks adorable--so do the girls.

The Carroll's said...

Kaitlyn looks so much like Grandma Rose! You can totally see it when she smiles!!

I too agree Kaleb is growing up way to fast!

tmataitusi said...

Love the walking path! That is a nice uphill workout for your "buns of steel"! I'm so glad that you are liking your new surroundings! We miss you!