Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Brenna Thinks...
Yesterday, I was driving down Citrus Ave (between Dearborn & Judson)in Redlands. It was blissfully quiet for a change -- I guess the kids were enchanted by the scenery, or maybe worn out from Kalebs screams at the doctors office. Suddenly Brenna says, "Mom I wish we lived here." When I asked why, she responded, "Because the houses are so colorful. There's blue....and yellow...and green. I like the blue one." She continues to stare out the window then suddenly, "ohhh! A green garage door! Mom we can't paint our garage door green. We definitely have to move here!" Some people love the color coordination that comes from living in an association. Brenna obviouly isn't one of them. She likes to live in color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it!!! You better make sure you know where your paint is. I remember a few Christmas's ago, and I don't know if your garage door is safe;)
I love to hear what kids are thinking.
I'm with Brenna. I love colorful neighborhoods -- as long as they still look classy.
Post a Comment