"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."
I used to keep a notebook with my favorite quotes, and would like to do it again. Do you have a favorite quote? notalgic, witty, inspirational, silly? I'd love to read it.
For babies grow up, I've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."
I used to keep a notebook with my favorite quotes, and would like to do it again. Do you have a favorite quote? notalgic, witty, inspirational, silly? I'd love to read it.

4 comments:
That is my favorite quote...I've got it on my sidebar. I think it sums up my life perfectly!
There is one that Christian and I have posted: "Don't let the prophets of gloom endanger your possibilities!" (Hinckley) I love this especially for this time since there is so much negativity- it reminds me to just keep looking at the possibilities and and the positives!
“There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.” -Washington Irving
I just read it from a blog that i am in love with. I am not sure if you've heard about it. http://blog.cjanerun.com/ It's fabulous! I can't read it and not cry!
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
Robert Brault
Post a Comment