Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frank helped me out yesterday by doing the dishes. Today I was unloading the dishes from the dishwasher,and I see a film on some of the dishes. I thought it was caused by overloading, but one after another were still dirty. A light went off in my head and I ask, "Did you put soap in the washer?" "No, why would I do that? I didn't start it." (I did after he closed the door and walked away) I was totally frustrated at having to redo those dishes, and he couldn't stop laughing. He assumed I had added the soap since I pushed the start button, and I assumed he had done it before closing the door. Another case of Mars and Venus logic...

2 comments:

Sandy said...

How sweet of Frank to help you. I hope that you thanked him. I long ago learned to NEVER start the dishwasher without checking for the soap myself, no matter who loaded it. It saves a lot of trouble.

Lizzy said...

I can totally relate to this!!